Sat, May 20|
Wings Etc Knoxville (Lovell Rd)
FwF Beer Olympics benefiting the charity FwFHH Memory Makers
Time & Location
May 20, 3:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Wings Etc Knoxville (Lovell Rd), 319 Lovell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37934, USA
About the Event
Grab a team OR join as an individual to be placed with a team for our first annual Beer Olympics!
Proceeds from this event are 100% being donated. One of the organizations funds will be donated to is FwFHH Memory Makers. Which is a charity that impacts children within our Knoxville community who need it.
- May 20 with check-in starting at 3PM and games to follow.
- Minimum of 4 players per team, maximum of 6.
- A team must have 4 present to begin in events. Please notify us at check-in of any player running late or arriving later.
- $20 per individual registration OR $110 per team.
- Day of event registration will be $10 more per individual/team.
- We will crown Gold, Silver and Bronze teams!
- Win additional team points for each player on your team who dresses in theme! We are calling this Team Spirit points. Gain 1 additional point for each player dressed in theme by check-in.
- The stations will consist of Beer Pong, "Drunk" Jenga, Cornhole, Flip Cup and Beer Relay.
- NOTE: Beer Relay is a team event that requires at least 4.
- Email any and all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have 5 stations running with teams going in shifts. This is why you will need at least 4 per team since your team might be competing in 2 areas at once. Beer Pong, Conrhole and Flip Cup will be the first stations that open. Drunk Jenga and Beer Relay will open later in the event.
Score is determined by a points system for each round and will vary depending on how many teams we have. The point system will be explained better closer to the event and we will have explanation at the event.
Once all events are complete, we will tally up all the points.
FINAL NOTE: We can't ask nor require anyone to consume alcohol. Therefore, it is not required to play. It will be for sale at the establishment for all players. If you do wish to drink, we ask that you get a drink and start a tab while we are checking everyone in. We will use water in any cups that require it and you will not drink the water.
Wings Etc will donate 10% of sales to FwFHH Memory Makers that event day.